Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Please make your reservation in advance, Due to high demand of the experience, we are fully booked many weeks in advance.
- Pregnant or suspicion of pregnant women are prohibited in the water interacting with dolphins.
- Bodily contact with the dolphins for pregnant or suspicion of pregnancy women are at risk of injuries,therefore will not be allowed to have closed interaction with the dolphins.
- Adult or children with history of epilepsy or similar illnesses are prohibited in the water interacting with the dolphins.
- Children under the age of 5 years old or below the minimum height of 1.35m tall are not advisable in the water interacting with the dolphins (valid identification shall be provided on demand).
- Children under the of 5 years old must be STRICTLY accompanied by their parents/guardians in the water interacting with the dolphins or only watching program on our sea-pan.
- Please do not have sun lotion on your hands or wear sharp rings as this could harm the Dolphins.
- Dolphin Lodge Bali operating in the open ocean and depending on weather factors. Cancellation of the tour can occur if bad weather.
- We are cannot be held responsible for changes to tour schedule for reasons beyond our control. (i.e. weather, road blockage, ceremonies, or other unforeseen circumstances).
- Dolphin Lodge Bali limit the number of participants to interact and swim with a dolphin only up to 6 people per group.
- participant should bring a change of clothes / swimsuit, camera,and we have provided a towel.
- A locker is supplied for the storage of your belongings.
- Bali Dolphin reserve the right to cancel the tour due to water or weather conditions. If we have to cancel a tour due to such circumstances, you will receive a full refund (100%) or the tour moved to another day.
- You will not get refund if:
- If you cancel within 2 days prior the activity (after 2 pm)
- If you miss the tour departure (e.g. you do not turn up, sleeping late, etc)
- Change to another day on last minute information
- Special pick up a free transport service will pick up you at your hotel lobby (single booking and pick up outside of These areas will be charged an additional fee or you can wait at our pickup point of your nearest hotel).
- Upon arrival,each participant will receive or served with 1 welcome drink.
- There will be a briefing by trainer before commencement of program.
- Participant will be issued with 1 life jacket and to be returned after usage, 5 minute go by boat to sea pen.
- Complimentary soft drink,coffee tea and cut fruits (depends on availability) will Provided to the participant after program.
- Participant are Provided with changing rooms,rinse off shower,towel.